David David

Good. Who wants to watch a 5 minute long flash these days?

pokemon logic pokemon logic

When going to the gym isn't quite what people expected...

storytellerYT responds:

lmaoo

Witch Race Witch Race

Would like to hear more dialogue... of course I'm sort of kinky. "Are you a good witch or a bad witch"? Balance out intricate details with movement. I liked the textures.

Left Behind Left Behind

Just a bit laggy. I like the auto aim :D

Wildbeep responds:

Hi! There is an option in settings to lower the visual quality in order to improve performance on older hardware. Hope it helps!

MIDNIGHT MIDNIGHT

Sprites are scary. Needs music... but the background noises were menacing. Say like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUZlGCSfxjw

CjElliott responds:

I feel like music would have broke up the attention, when it comes to horror less is often more.
The game does feature some music but only when needed.

Glad you liked the game though and thanks for playing :)

zum Damenhaus (v.2.2) zum Damenhaus (v.2.2)

Not bad at al. Definitely needs some music and some voice acting. Maybe some funky dead notes and chords like voodoo child and a little honky tonk keyboard / guitar / drums. ( I can help if you want with the music ). The dialogue needs to go a little faster rather than crawling. Maybe throw in a few other "accessories" and more intricate status meters for the girls like "happiness" which can have a bonus effect for tips or client reputation. Throw in drugs and an optional TV , webcam ( during down time) etc. It'd be funny to see a strung out abused whore ( too drunk, high or tripping). You could go from meth den, crack house and eventually work your way up to hippy trippy and more luxury. Fucked up I know but take it a step further and have "recruitment" options like scouting jail bait online, sex trafficking, etc. Have another (notoriety bar when your attracting police attention) with options to pay them off or bribe them with free sex. Just like real life! Damn pigs...

randomCrow responds:

Thanks for the review, that was a lot! I use one step at a time.